New US Defence logo.

Very stylish, I can see people seeing the resemblance, but only a spam could be so petty. 8O

First thought, it looks like the Star Trek logo.

Fu*k me we are all doomed...............

Praise to Alah

Magic

At last – clear and incontrovertible proof that Obama was born a Muslim in Kenya and plans to turn the USA into a communist vassal state

OR

that the US is run by a cabal of neo-con oil magnates hell bent on a ‘crusade’ against Islam.

OR

Who gives a toss?

You decide.

C_C

Its alright I suppose. It's quite hard to symbolise an ABM missing or the ABL being underpowered.

vvaannmmaann said:
Watching the news about Portsmouth footy club.Their club logo is also a star and crescent.Anyone know the origin of their badge?
New Orleans PD have a crescent in their gadge though a quick search doesn't show it as part of the city symbology. Perhaps there was a fashion for "oriental" symbology.

vvaannmmaann said:
Watching the news about Portsmouth footy club.Their club logo is also a star and crescent.Anyone know the origin of their badge?
wiki said:
The official emblem contains a gold star and crescent on a blue shield, Portsmouth's adoption of the star and crescent (usually synonymous with Islam) is said to have come from when King Richard I, granted the city "a crescent of gold on a shade of azure, with a blazing star of eight points" which he had taken from the Byzantine Emperor's standard of Governor Isaac Komnenos, after capturing Cyprus.