• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

new UK postage stamps issued...

Does anyone else think that when The Queen is in bed, lying on her side, with the quilt pulled upto her chin, she says' Phillip, do I look like a stamp?'

blackrat_scaleyback said:
Most amusing. If only they were available for purchase.
The Post Office used to have a facility for putting your own designs on stamps, I'm sure of it. It must have been a short-lived gimmick though because try as I might I can't find anything through google about it.

Damned shame though. This could have been the start of something truly beautiful!

Invictus_88 said:
The Post Office used to have a facility for putting your own designs on stamps, I'm sure of it. It must have been a short-lived gimmick though because try as I might I can't find anything through google about it.

Damned shame though. This could have been the start of something truly beautiful!
Or the downfall of the nation.

Invictus_88 said:

here you go:

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content2?catId=3800007&mediaId=3800008

Latest Threads