NEW UF POLL - PLEASE VOTE!!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hitlerwasabitnaughty, Feb 11, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. quality. a fair point well put....
    good on ya :twisted:

2. You are being very unfair on poor looloo - I get the impression she is a bored housewife! Maybe her kids are at school and she is at home all day with only a dog and a baby for company - that would be enopugh to send anyone round the bend

:roll:

3. Poppy, are you Looloo, if you are, any bored housewife can come round to my place lol :twisted:

4. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

11.40 Friday - Its still there.

5. Doing well eh?

I think the words "regime", "draconian" and "reign" will go down particularly well.

:wink:

6. she may have access to a webcam though, shurely we should be told

7. what's your addy - I'll put you in my little black book in case I ever get desperate :lol:

8. and me please, please miss me as well, please

9. ok if you insist :lol:

10. "I think that looloo might have been a little bit upset the other day because she was a little bit short with me when I asked what Walters were & I only asked because I didn't know because I'd not been on the site for a little while because I'd been away & I didn't have access to the internet & I couldn't find any threads called Walter so I just asked but she wasn't happy that I'd asked so I said sorry because all people who run internet sites do it for other people so she probably is nice & I don't know her to know that she isn't so I just thought maybe she'd had a bad day."

Taken from that site. Has punctuation been outlawed or what?

11. don't you rcognise a wind up when you see one? are you Int Corps?

:wink:

12. I took a look at some of the other threads some arrses are easy to spot others aren't! But that is about the level on that site, so I wouldn't have been surprised.... I'm sinking fast here aren't I? :oops: We'll probably find out eventually the whole site is arrses using pseudo's!

13. The whole thing has to be a wind-up. I went for a look for the first time just now and there's a whole thread about 'why SAS men shite in plastic bags'. 'Kin 'Ell! Somewhere there's been a mass migration of ARRSE members intent on ripping the pish methinks....

Anyone spot BB there? I thought maybe 'intbint' but on second thoughts, I don't think so.