New TV Series Bluestone 42 - Fancy going to a Preview?

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Bad CO, Jan 24, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Those of you with long memories will recall the faux Daily Mail outrage "Fury as BBC turns the deadly business of bomb disposal in Afghanistan into a trendy COMEDY"

Anyway this is now nearing completion and a select group of ARRSE users have been invited to see a preview screening of "Bluestone42". If you're interested and can make Central London on 12 Feb at 1900 hrs then let me know. Please use the contact us form

Note: spaces are limited!

I've also already seen a couple of episodes and can report that the padre is female and hot (she was on the series Hustle). So that bit is probably not that accurate but would certainly make me more likely to seek spiritual guidance!
  2. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

The blonde one - aka Kelly Adams
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Written by a couple of chaps who did several episodes of "Miranda" produced by the man who brought Mrs Browns boys to our screens.
    Ironically two shows I would love to put bombs under.

Director is quite good though and to be fair writers do what they have to to earn a crust.
  4. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

To the Arrsers meeting in graffton st. Tuesday for the preview . If you see a big bloke wearing a greenish coat big enuff to sleep four men or cover one landy , wearing a green trilby and specs that will be me .

Come up and say hello, there's no need to call me my lorde or Sir , just bhp will suffice . I trust one of you will have organised the popcorn .
  5. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

oh come on lads, i have been hiding in this cupboard for hours now , someone must want to find me .
  6. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

would you effing adam and eve it ? We are in london on grand parenting duties ,so i thought i could nip up to the bbc. wrong,mrs bhp is ill kids need picking up from school, homework help and feeding . I cant make it !!

make god laugh , tell him your plans!