New TV film for Big Brother fans; Dead Set

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Tartan_Terrier, Oct 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone seen this?

Looks to me like it's going to be a a fun film!

Edited to add plot summary.
  2. No replies yet?

Are there no zombie fans on ARRSE any more? What is the World coming to?
  3. I'd rather eat Five-Alpha's toenail clippings whilst stroking his nipples than watch anything to do with Big Brother.
  4. Yes, but this is Big Brother where the contestants get eaten by zombies. You've got to admit it's bound to be better than watching them sit on a sofa spouting crap 24 hours a day.
  5. No - still not looking.

If you posted a link to Big Brother contestants getting filled in by the likes of Sandy the Guvnor, whilst getting nipple cramped by Flashy and felched by MDN, with chickens on their heads, singing Oh Mickey by Toni Basil, with pom poms, I might be interested.

How are the Ganja Rifles?
  6. Knowing the average ARRSEr's feelings about Big Brother I find it difficult to believe that no-one here wants to watch the contestants being eaten alive by blood thirsty zombies........
  7. Looks like a good laugh if only Jade Goody was invited back again :D

i cant see when its on is there a date?
  8. Only if it were true, real life and live would we watch. As it is, its not so I'd rather watch snot evaporate.

No doubt if Goody was invited back on to it, it would make it more realistic. She could just chuck bits of her rotten, broken cancer ridden body all over the set.
  9. With a chicken on her head and pom poms.

I've changed my mind actually, I'd rather watch Winnie the Pooh do Tigger with a turnip.