Oh dear me! :biggrin:

Have a look what just appeared in my <IN BOX>

The New Triumph Trophy. Feel Connected

Triumph said:
Designed with obsessive attention to detail, the 1215cc 3-cylinder shaft drive Trophy gives you the torque, performance and handling for a sublime riding experience. Choose either the Trophy or the Trophy SE with the addition of electronically adjustable suspension and a sophisticated audio system.

Whatever the distance, you’ll cover it in style and comfort; the generous, luxury seats and ergonomically designed riding position mean the miles melt away barely noticed.
The road becomes part of the bike, the bike part of you. The journey is not the way to where you want to go; it’s where you want to be.

Further information . . .

Triumph Trophy 1200 revealed - | Motorbike reviews | Latest Bike Videos | MCN

Revealed: 2013 Triumph Trophy 1200 - Motorcycle news: New bikes - Visordown

Thanks, I've been waiting for this. I reckon by next year I'll have enough in the piggy bank to upgrade from my GS to either the Trophy or the Exporer. The wife fancies the Explorer because she's used to the GS and didn't fancy the RT that I borrowed for a weekend last year. I think it's time for the comfort of a proper tourer.
Apes the BMW RT rather doesn't it?
There´s a big RT v Trophy, GS v Explorer mass debate going on in Internetshire at the moment. I guess the bottom line is that an adventure bike looks like an adventure bike and a tourer looks like a tourer. However, the engine is a fairly fundamental part of any bike design and the Triumph inline triple is unique in both types of bike. I just want a break from the boxer.