• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

new trailer for Prometheus

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
I've heard that its a prequal, a reboot and a film "set in the same universe" as Alien. Has one of those rumours been firmed up? PS not seen that trailer before but have seen a couple of others and it looks pretty damn awesome. Suspect its going to be the film of the year

The trailer looks promising. I liked the Alien genre and it looks like something in a similar vain. Michael Fassbenders star is clearly on the rise too. I liked the cut of his jib when i first saw him in the historical drama Gunpowder treason and plot.

I read Empire's feature on it while sat in the dentist the other day. Really looking forward to it. Might let the initial rush die off first, mind. Wouldn't want to be branded a geek. :-D

Latest Threads