New Toy

New toy.... A Gatling Gun scaled down and put on a NAval mount.

my old man created it from nothing but drawings and it isn't sleeved to .22 and doesn't function and hasn't had any Eley match through it. :D

Lantern mag is on the side next to it.

Plant-Pilot said:
nd it's a good job that "it isn't sleeved to .22 and doesn't function and hasn't had any Eley match through it." :wink:
You are absolutely right, if it had done it would have needed some old Air rifle barrels from Blackpool Pleasure beach, which we never had access too

If it wasn't inert that would be very useful should you ever have a severe rabbit problem 8O .

Very, very impressive though, were all the parts custom made? It must take the skills of a watchmaker to fabricate the mechanism.

If it worked would it be classed as a machine gun or just a very fast manual repeating weapon since it needs a bloke cranking a handle to make it work (hoping I'm remembering correctly)? Not psychotic but just curious.
In a similar vein my old technical teacher had plans to build a half scale Sopwith Camel when he retired. I wonder if he ever managed it.

Could you bring it to wattisham, we can strap it to the side of a lynx and scare the living cr@p out of the huge amount of bunnies on the airfield!!!!
Well thats if we can get the cab in the air!!!!! :lol:

Latest Threads