New To this

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by evil_barbie, May 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well I am new to all this my New Boyfriend is in the ROYAL ENGINEERS... He is away at the mo but we chat everyday on msn...does it get any easier when they go for months on end or will it always be this hard.....X
  2. I'm often free if you'd like me to pop round and "console" you ;)
  3. Try looking on!
  4. your best bet for advice like this is to check the rearparty (link above) they will know more from your point of view than the grunts here.

more details will be required: Is he regular/TA etc
    but the blokes here will tell you from his point of view (expect lots of paranoia on his part)
  5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Perhaps I should introduce myself; I am the counsellor and confidant for young ladies like yourself. It's my task to look after you and make sure you are ok, and looked after while your partner is away.
  6. You had best play the field while he's away - I bet he is :)
  7. I knew people would try it on with her...
    I'm waiting for someone to say: "a picture of yourself naked would help us reach a verdict"

luckily I'm more of a gentleman...
  8. Pass me a bucket
  9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Being as he is away I would suggest that you give plenty of blow jobs. This will not only pass the time away but also improve your technique.

I will PM you my number.
  10. I knew this is how this would turn least its very entertaining!
  11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Oh and a picture of you naked would help us reach a verdict.
  12. No, it does not get any easier. What is it going to be like when and if you have rugrats. Been married for 17 years and still going strong, my tip would be to find yourself some good mates and surround yourself with family. Try not to listen to all the rubbish on the news and good luck. It can be done, but is is not easy.
  13. If you don't want to be unfaithful and you are into MSN, have you considered offering cam sex with other Arrsers to keep you entertained until soldier boy gets back?
  14. hey thats my line "B_AND_T"!

I dont think she'll reply now...
  15. Stop it, you will only frighten the lass....then tie her up in your cellar with the others!