New to the site

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Jake Bullet, Jul 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HI, I'm new to this site, but I could not find a "Welcome" section or thread. I was not in the army, but my dad was. He was REME, and his last unit was a LAD posting to the Queen Own Highlanders (Seaforth and Camerons), Buller Barracks, Munster, Germany 1989-1992

Anyway, hi all :D

2. Hi Jake,

Welcome to the site. Do you have any pictures of your sister/mother/wife, naked, straddling a spacehopper?

3. Welcome,

Please don't feed the Oxygen Thief's.

That is all.

4. you missed daughter :cool:

oh and welcome

5. You missed Auntie out.

Oh and welcome to the forum.

6. Welcome, as said before, don't feed the trolls. Oh and any photos of your grandmother would be welcome by Johnboyzzz, Jarrod will groom you though.

7. mmmmmmmmmmmm grannies

tw@ ;)

8. do not reply to big_rob or robert_da_hero. unless you wish to find out why.
    Stands back to wait for the said lurker

9. he he he, just looking after your welfare.

10. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Hello, Jake.

Escape while you can, before your sanity and rectum become severely damaged.
    Excessive use of ARRSE can become addictive, with severe consequences.

Yes, OK Nursey ... I'm just ... bliy3qo8 y4h36drq5 gb u7g d

11. FFS, 10 replies and no-one has said...

REME walt!

PS, welcome to ARRSE:) Don't join up, whatever you do! Horrible people, simply horrible!

12. Hi Jake, you going to join up?

13. Trust me when I say that nothing, and I mean nothing, can possibly shock me. I've come over from another forum where I got banned several times for being too sick (and this is a forum that had a section specifically for freaky sick shit - mine was just too freaky:cool: )

Thanks for the welcomes people - from your replies, I can see I might just fit in here. I'm a bit mad sometimes, and like they say, a little bit of what you fancy does you good :)

And no, I do not have naked pictures of any family members (Believe me, I tried - they are wise to my tricks by now:rolleyes:)

14. Oh, I promise to behave myself here by the way, that other forum was shite, loads of people were leaving it (and it was full of inbred southern yanks whose parents were probably related)

15. Foolish, foolish words; Google 'tubgirl' or '1 priest 1 nun'.
    Go on:)