Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the site fundraiser looking for advice and support

Hello everyone,

I am new to the site today, having been pointed here by a collegue who suggested that this is a pretty good forum for help and answers.

Let me introduce our company. We are called 'Crown Recycling' and are a bit or a new company but looking to grow. We have been aroung for just about a year now.

Our goal is to encourage recycling in the services, cut down on waste, advise on re-distribution of kit to those who need it instead of canning it. When it really has to go, or if it really is waste, find a way to make it work/make money instead of being a cost burden.

The objective is to get money into units, charities and the QMs beer fund whilst at the same time negotating contracts with contractors to employ serving/retired and STAB types to keep the money in house.

I am looking for as much support as I can find. If you are interested in recycling, are a charity worker, your unit is throwing things away and you hate to see it, or just want to send me a message to say who you are and maybe I can find a use for you in the future, please send me a 'private message'

please check out our website for examples of what we are doing. Its a bit basic- i am not a web designer!

I Look foward to hearing from everyone.

Latest Threads