• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

New to SL!

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Just signed up to SL - 'Keo Marksman' - uber-Walt name but...

I'm on RnR Island just now and would IM for a tag if I new how. I guess its the new updated improved better PM, but I'm damned if I can work out how it works.

Found the RnR island, shot some zombies, how do i become part of the group? Hudson did mention sending a pm on here but i forgot the username, yes im a dick i know. Any help please people?

Just signed upto second life and had a tutorial around RnR island, shot some zombies, then commando's....then got dragged glitching through the walls and out to sea, so sorry to the guy helping me

Name: Playwithmy Hobble

Sex: Furry thing :)

Fubes

Old-Salt
DC, no problem mate, seems like the island has crashed or something.

Look me up next time your there and i'll give the walkround again

choff

War Hero
I am on there as Choff Haystack, I have no idea what the feck its all about but it seems I can fly on SL so I am reasonably happy straight away :D

Hey! Signed up to SL about a week ish ago, thought i'd just mention I'm Dandy Landar, i know, i know, another shoite name! wouldnt let me have any of the ones i wanted! Anyway, oooodles of thanks to the friendly faces that have welcomed me so far.
I am in danger of never seeing daylight again, probably going to be addicted if not so already, this may be a HUUUUGE mistake!
There are some Fecking hot AV's out there mind! (Is thinking that wrong? Or just desperately sad?! ha ha ha!) :wink:

Latest Threads