New to SL!

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Just signed up to SL - 'Keo Marksman' - uber-Walt name but...

I'm on RnR Island just now and would IM for a tag if I new how. I guess its the new updated improved better PM, but I'm damned if I can work out how it works.

Found the RnR island, shot some zombies, how do i become part of the group? Hudson did mention sending a pm on here but i forgot the username, yes im a dick i know. Any help please people?

Just signed upto second life and had a tutorial around RnR island, shot some zombies, then commando's....then got dragged glitching through the walls and out to sea, so sorry to the guy helping me

Name: Playwithmy Hobble

Sex: Furry thing :)

DC, no problem mate, seems like the island has crashed or something.

Look me up next time your there and i'll give the walkround again

I am on there as Choff Haystack, I have no idea what the feck its all about but it seems I can fly on SL so I am reasonably happy straight away :D

Hey! Signed up to SL about a week ish ago, thought i'd just mention I'm Dandy Landar, i know, i know, another shoite name! wouldnt let me have any of the ones i wanted! Anyway, oooodles of thanks to the friendly faces that have welcomed me so far.
I am in danger of never seeing daylight again, probably going to be addicted if not so already, this may be a HUUUUGE mistake!
There are some Fecking hot AV's out there mind! (Is thinking that wrong? Or just desperately sad?! ha ha ha!) :wink:

Latest Threads