New to SL!

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by BuggerAll, Nov 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Just signed up to SL - 'Keo Marksman' - uber-Walt name but...

I'm on RnR Island just now and would IM for a tag if I new how. I guess its the new updated improved better PM, but I'm damned if I can work out how it works.

2. You've been added to the arrse group.

3. Found the RnR island, shot some zombies, how do i become part of the group? Hudson did mention sending a pm on here but i forgot the username, yes im a dick i know. Any help please people?

4. I will add you to the group as soon as I get back online. :D

5. Cool, Thanks T_B, alias is Fubes Munster

6. Just signed upto second life and had a tutorial around RnR island, shot some zombies, then commando's....then got dragged glitching through the walls and out to sea, so sorry to the guy helping me

Name: Playwithmy Hobble

Sex: Furry thing :)

7. name : killabstyle kanto

not a ******* clue whats going on, all i know is i look like a bellend

8. DC, no problem mate, seems like the island has crashed or something.

Look me up next time your there and i'll give the walkround again

9. I am on there as Choff Haystack, I have no idea what the feck its all about but it seems I can fly on SL so I am reasonably happy straight away :D

10. Hey! Signed up to SL about a week ish ago, thought i'd just mention I'm Dandy Landar, i know, i know, another shoite name! wouldnt let me have any of the ones i wanted! Anyway, oooodles of thanks to the friendly faces that have welcomed me so far.
    I am in danger of never seeing daylight again, probably going to be addicted if not so already, this may be a HUUUUGE mistake!
    There are some Fecking hot AV's out there mind! (Is thinking that wrong? Or just desperately sad?! ha ha ha!) :wink:

11. new to SL huh..well you've about 2 weeks until the boredom sets in lol