New to site

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by trout, Oct 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey all. Retired U.S. Infantry (20+ and 2 as DI). Living in UK now.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome, bud. What made you swap the land of the free for the land of the chav?

3. Welcome to the site.

4. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

Few points. Most of the posters hate Yanks. Don't take it personally as they hate anyone who is not in their fire team/section/troop or platoon/company/battalion/regiment/Brigade/Division/Corps/Army/Country (delete as applicable).

Also skin colour can have an effect. Also it may be that you are a Scouser but from the same Regiment - fine. However if you are a Scouser from a different Regiment then you are a cock.

Immigrants are a hot topic. Generally we tend to agree that the Welsh shouldn't be allowed in and that the Scottish are OK as immigrants as their country is shite (these statements may or may not be true).

All Yanks are yankee pig dog imperialists who are in the pay of Corporations and are too thick and bent on world destruction. Except any Yank they have meet and was OK. And JJ. And DavidBOC. And some of the other Yanks on here. Obama and Romney are OK the but the other one is a cock. Obvious Hollywood starlets with big tits are OK.

Other than that we are one big family.

• Like Like x 21
  5. I'm not sure our US contingent is that keen on Obama.Welcome to the country and the site.

6. Are we ****. Most of the fun to be had on this site is cyber-jousting dullards off it.

Agree with you on Romney though.

7. I think that's a fair comment and some people are bullies.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Another bloody asylum seeker...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Is that classed as an Op Tour, depending where your living might depend on what Combat medal you will get???

Welcome

• Like Like x 1
  10. I thought that was only if they flew over NI

• Like Like x 2
  11. Check in on : jumping jar head, if you are of a different political/religious/sense of humour, or a dog hater join the Navy section.

Welcome, which part of our green and pleasant land have you chosen to claim state benefits in?

12. That's how I got my medal. Pedaling for 30 continuous days was a bitch though.
    cyclogiro.jpg
    And I nearly crashed into the H&W yellowy spaceship-making things.

13. Glad to be here. I see there some things to be put straight right off.

1. Rabid Chihuahua -Married a Bristol girl and when I retired she wanted to come home.

2. Guns -Not a "yank" dude but a proper "redneck".

3. putteesinmyhands -Asylum from what? Other than a president that shouldn't be. Keep in mind dude that I pay taxes in both countries every year. I don't have a rag on my head or speak a different (unrecognizable) language.

4. revmodes -Don't claim crap, I pay out though so the other oxygen theiving immigrants can suck it up. Not me though.

Other than that.....Glad to be here.

• Like Like x 1
  14. On or about 9/11 there is a thread that will re-appear called 'Happy St Skyscrapers Day'

Do not, under any circumstances, go anywhere near it!

• Like Like x 7