New to ARRSE

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by RAF889, May 30, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello,
    I am not ex Army, I was a crab, 9 years served. After discharge I went into the Fire Brigade. Moved down under 7 years ago and am an active member of my RSL,(Returned Services League).
    I have lurked for on ARRSE for a while for the chuckles.
    I have registered as I want to make a post on your walt site.

Hope you don't mind an ex crab being registered.

All the best

2. Welcome. Which TG?

3. There's a lot of 'ex' everythings on here RAFman, and even some that have never 'pulled a boot on' in their lives.

Just steer clear of bat boner. He has the sense of humour of a grizzly bear with his balls caught in a rabbit trap.

The more of us Aussies the better I say.

• Like Like x 1
  4. haha I was a snowdrop. There's a story about being naïve but it is what it was so to speak.

5. Nothing to be ashamed-of. At least you haven't claimed to have been in 'The Regiment'.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Photos, or it never happened.

Welcome.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yeah that road is only going to lead to shame. Am guessing some artillery regt for yourself?

8. Nope. AAC.

9. cool saw your guys zipping around Germany in 84-87. Snail I only have a couple of photos of my time in the mob. It was pre digital camera and I have a malodorous ex wife who destroyed nearly everything pre divorce! I'll see what I can grab from a few different sources.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Don't get too excited. :)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Let's recap.
    RAF. RAF Police. Fire Brigade.
    Standby!

Welcome :)

• Like Like x 2
  12. OP. Welcome. Now **** off!

Seriously, welcome mate, I've been here a few months and it's a fun site if you don't take it too seriously. Oh, and it's NEVER a good idea to post after a few wets.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Pitswamper I am standing by to standby. Hurry up and wait seems to sum up the RAF though.

Bryan how shall I **** off?

14. Whoopsy daisy! Now this thread will run til Christmas!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Had to google that. I likely