• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

New to ARRSE

Hello,
I am not ex Army, I was a crab, 9 years served. After discharge I went into the Fire Brigade. Moved down under 7 years ago and am an active member of my RSL,(Returned Services League).
I have lurked for on ARRSE for a while for the chuckles.
I have registered as I want to make a post on your walt site.

Hope you don't mind an ex crab being registered.

All the best

There's a lot of 'ex' everythings on here RAFman, and even some that have never 'pulled a boot on' in their lives.

Just steer clear of bat boner. He has the sense of humour of a grizzly bear with his balls caught in a rabbit trap.

The more of us Aussies the better I say.

Hello,
I am not ex Army, I was a crab, 9 years served. After discharge I went into the Fire Brigade. Moved down under 7 years ago and am an active member of my RSL,(Returned Services League).
I have lurked for on ARRSE for a while for the chuckles.
I have registered as I want to make a post on your walt site.

Hope you don't mind an ex crab being registered.

All the best
Photos, or it never happened.

Welcome.

cool saw your guys zipping around Germany in 84-87. Snail I only have a couple of photos of my time in the mob. It was pre digital camera and I have a malodorous ex wife who destroyed nearly everything pre divorce! I'll see what I can grab from a few different sources.

There's a lot of 'ex' everythings on here RAFman, and even some that have never 'pulled a boot on' in their lives.

Just steer clear of bat boner. He has the sense of humour of a grizzly bear with his balls caught in a rabbit trap.

The more of us Aussies the better I say.
Feel free to regale the masses with your "military" experiences.

Latest Threads