New to ARRSE

Hello,
I am not ex Army, I was a crab, 9 years served. After discharge I went into the Fire Brigade. Moved down under 7 years ago and am an active member of my RSL,(Returned Services League).
I have lurked for on ARRSE for a while for the chuckles.
I have registered as I want to make a post on your walt site.

Hope you don't mind an ex crab being registered.

All the best

There's a lot of 'ex' everythings on here RAFman, and even some that have never 'pulled a boot on' in their lives.

Just steer clear of bat boner. He has the sense of humour of a grizzly bear with his balls caught in a rabbit trap.

The more of us Aussies the better I say.

haha I was a snowdrop. There's a story about being naïve but it is what it was so to speak.

Hello,
I am not ex Army, I was a crab, 9 years served. After discharge I went into the Fire Brigade. Moved down under 7 years ago and am an active member of my RSL,(Returned Services League).
I have lurked for on ARRSE for a while for the chuckles.
I have registered as I want to make a post on your walt site.

Hope you don't mind an ex crab being registered.

All the best
Photos, or it never happened.

Welcome.

Yeah that road is only going to lead to shame. Am guessing some artillery regt for yourself?

cool saw your guys zipping around Germany in 84-87. Snail I only have a couple of photos of my time in the mob. It was pre digital camera and I have a malodorous ex wife who destroyed nearly everything pre divorce! I'll see what I can grab from a few different sources.

OP. Welcome. Now **** off!

Seriously, welcome mate, I've been here a few months and it's a fun site if you don't take it too seriously. Oh, and it's NEVER a good idea to post after a few wets.

Pitswamper I am standing by to standby. Hurry up and wait seems to sum up the RAF though.

Bryan how shall I **** off?

Ignore Snail RAF, it's like a human Meg only more extinct.

There's a lot of 'ex' everythings on here RAFman, and even some that have never 'pulled a boot on' in their lives.

Just steer clear of bat boner. He has the sense of humour of a grizzly bear with his balls caught in a rabbit trap.

The more of us Aussies the better I say.
Feel free to regale the masses with your "military" experiences.