New to ARRSE

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Slick-Rick, Jun 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Howdy everyone

I'm going in the Navy as an Aircraft engineer this september but I thought I'd join ARRSE as you lot seem to talk about utter shite/gush holes and window lickers :)

2. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Welcome.

There are a few serving and ex Matelots (including yours truly) on here so don't feel too left out.

3. Or alternatively, isn't there some 'Hot Twinks' website you might want to frequent given your future career?

4. Let him get through the door before you pounce, Jarrod...

5. Jarrod that was quick, have you got 'Hot Twinks' set into your site search function?

6. Ha ha ha gits :p

I resent the suggestion that the Navy is full of bummers!

We just think women should keep their weird looking clams to themselves....
    :)

I've got a buddy thinking of going in as a Mechanic (he's been a car mechanic for 4 years) and he's unsure which forces to pick. I, quite biasly, told him the RN but he's thinking of the Army. Any mechs on here give a perspective at all? Think he's looking for something he can do in civvie street should he ever want to jump ship 10 years down the line.

7. Jarrod you have been trying to open our back doors all week ,Don't you get enough :oops:

8. When he wrote "New to ARRSE" - you just knew it was all going to be downhill from there. :)

9. We'll see about that when you retire with an ass_hole like a dragged out fire place..