• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

new thread

blue_sophist said:
wheresthetimegone said:
Me too please soprano.. cheers
Imaginative Thread Name ... possibly in the wrong place, but Soprano may find you ... one day!
wheresthetimegone said:
You're on! :cyclopsani: BS one of the best things about 3 RTR was we never left our mates behind...............................I'll re-phrase that!!!

soprano54 said:
blue_sophist said:
wheresthetimegone said:
Imaginative Thread Name ... possibly in the wrong place, but Soprano may find you ... one day!
wheresthetimegone said:
You're on! :cyclopsani: BS one of the best things about 3 RTR was we never left our mates behind...............................I'll re-phrase that!!!
Too late!! :thumright:

I'll stick this here. Does anyone want to comment on this?:

Brew_Time said:
Put it in hot water for a while, rinse it out and shape it on your head. Once thats done take it off carefull and put on radiator. Failing that, get a smaller one.

But for fck sake dont walk about with a two way stretch in it like some pathetic tankies or RCT used to do. It gets pulled down the righthand side not both. There was nothing that wound me up more than a muppet tankie or other Corps person with a two way stretch in his beret.

BT.
........ from this thread:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/p=1147992.html#1147992

so whats this forum for then lol lulworth is so hot this time of year cant wait to fly to afghanistan soon yey

cvrtgunner said:
so whats this forum for then lol lulworth is so hot this time of year cant wait to fly to afghanistan soon yey
It ain't too bad, is it? Got a nice couple of months in Poland lined up next, can't bloody wait... :thumbdown: