New thread?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Goldfishfart, May 29, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Re: Mrs Blair forgetting her Passport.
    I'd have laughed my head off if she'd appeared on 'Airport' ticking and whining while waiting for her passport!

Gives me an idea for a thread. Which celebrities or other Knobs would you like to see in which 'reality TV' progs, doing what or having what done to them or with whom?(best put it in the NAAFI tho' eh?)

2. Blair on Celebrity Hanging With Piano Wire From A Lampost has a certain ring to it.

3. Yeah, Cherie as a figure eleven on Celebrity Milan Zero-ing.

V!

4. Yannie on anything that involves a very slow painful and public death.

5. celebrity death match bush vs blair vs graham norton vs ainsley harriot.

6. vs psychotic mass murdering gay rapist who's just finished a 20 stretch with no bum fun

7. throw in Dawn Primarolo v Margaret Hodge too - complete utter fuckwits. Could be thrown in any other program that involves non-stop chatting bollox and performing no-sense activities that benefit the clear minority...... like BB6.

Mo Mowlam and Anne Widdencombe as fat pot-bellied baconmakers at The Farm (CH5) and hope that some brave but drunk farmhand will grapple with their gonads like that Loos woman did :)

8. Lets get a load of squaddies mix them up with some blue-on blue loving yanks, stick them into.... ummmm???? Lets say a middle east fanaticle country and with no Gov. support and see how there do!!

Whats that?? Already been done? DAMN..