New theory on creation of human kind itself

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by thestoat, Nov 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am an Oxford University professor, and was having dinner with General Jackson yesterday and discussing my theory with him, when he suggested to me that I post the theory on here, to get the laymans view of it, and before we go completely public with it, it was felt by the General that we should try and get you guys opinions of it, so here goes, in a much slimmed down version, I am happy to field your questions or meet in the chat area after reading, please address me as Dr.

It has been said, and a programme last week on channel 4 touched on this, that white men are basically superior in intelligence, here is what we think is going on, and why.

God created man in his own image because that was the best body and shape to have on this planet, he created religion and jesus came as per the bible. A white christian person is truly gods child.

However, a rougue angel wanted in on the act and did the saem, but bastardised the religion aspect to create muslims.

There was also a different type of human created, these are the evolution humans as explained by Darwin, they evolved from apes, again, because the shape is the best for living on this planet, and nature wanted to be dominant, this explains the different colours of humans, they simply evolved from different coloured apes, and being stronger in theiir part of the world, they wiped out the weaker ones,.

According to this, it explains all, and shows that god mucked up slightly, or had it in his plan to have his tribe the dominantt one, with the apes as our pet animlas.

Discuss, no nasty comments please, General Jackson is with me, and this is going to tthe Oxford University board for publication.

Thank you all for yor comments, its much needed.
  2. A very clumsily executed wind-up, mush. Try again.

3. You are obviously completely insane as well as inane. Please seek help soon.
  4. Oh hey there, Nick Griffin.
  5. Wah alert radar going mental!!!!
  6. What a poor attempt at getting squaddies (& civvies) to rise up to a wah.

To the HOLE asap.
  7. I can assure you all that this is no wind up, but a serious enquiry, General Jackson himself advised me to come on here.

I went to the same school as Nick Griffin, but we havent spoken since then, please leave sensible comments only
  8. Besides which Jesus would have been black... :roll:
  9. Common theory is that Jesus was of a tanned complection, due to being in the sun, but not black
  10. On a Saturday night in the NAAFI Bar??? :headbang: :omfg: :omfg: :party: :party:
  11. Would that be Michael in his red military jacket? I thought he was brown bread.

12. Did he say, "your a cnut, go ask the real people, and see what they think to you being a fucktard" ?
  13. Roger! Sensible reply reads as follows...............F.O.X.T.R.O.T O.S.C.A.R. date Time Group Follows. Ends. :roll: :roll: :roll:
  14. No, General Jackson, commader in chief on British Army, retired, and I also know Brigadier Wright, sensible answers please, this may have been the wrong forum for this