New Tattoo

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by D.P.M, Nov 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just got the first sitting and first part of my tattoo done!

Its on the front of my left thigh (your right, my left)

and it says in a really cool black font "The Last Laugh" :D

Just incase your wondering why, ive been through the last 3 years of school, getting sh*t from teachers and peers, saying how im gonna fail the army and even if I do get in ill be killed straight away and that im just a waste of space.

They once said to me, when your living on the streets, having failed the army, it wont be you who has "the last laugh"

So I decided to get this tattooed as I will have the last laugh when im in the army, doing something good, and theyre stuck in civvy street at the same school with the same attitudes!

Just thought I'd share that, see if anyone had any similar expieriences at school, constantly put down and how you got through it :D
  2. Triffic, I've got a tattoo of your mum being held open with a size 4 speculum and passers by lobbing coke cans in her like a bin.
  3. Wouldn't it be a good idea to spend the next 22 years NOT sleeping on the streets first? How do you even know you'll pass?
  4. i got over it by spunking in your mum and having the waste of space that evidently found this site to start this thread!!!
  5. Thought you had not started your training yet? :?
  6. i take it, its not a professional one, as you need to be 18 iirc to have a tattoo done.
  7. Some place's do them if you have an adult, well parent with you.

8. Yeah, and my mate runs the local tattoo parlour, he took me down there after hours and i got it done in the studio

and for the dude who says how do I know I will pass

Ill make sure I do.
  9. oh dear... there are many reasons that you cannot help that could make you fail! These people may have the last laugh after all!
  10. They will have that if I fail only, if not

then ill appreciate my tattoo myself

even if current serving soldiers cant appreciate where im coming from.
  11. love;y... I let me mates go to work on me when I was pissed the other week... regret it now... gunna cost about a one'er to fix it ..

12. Who are you, Gary glitter or something? Your mates must be about 12!
  13. why are you groping your own moobs like that discodan?

IS it because your hiding a third nipple?
  14. I don't know where you're coming from but I know where you're going...into the shit with all the other morons, cocksuckers and deviants.
  15. D.P.M, whens your intake? 4th Jan?