New Suspects in Bhutto Assassination

#2
The daily express reckon there's a white fiat uno in the background
 
#3
stacker1 said:
The daily express reckon there's a white fiat uno in the background
Prince Phillip has been a busy boy to celebrate the tenth anniversary hasn't he?

It's weird cos according to the Sun, Bhutto has been spotted in Morocco on a number of occasions
 
#4
mac_uk said:
stacker1 said:
The daily express reckon there's a white fiat uno in the background
Prince Phillip has been a busy boy to celebrate the tenth anniversary hasn't he?

It's weird cos according to the Sun, Bhutto has been spotted in Morocco on a number of occasions
With elvis :?
 
#5
I couldnt give to shits about her ugly cow does anyone on here realy care about her being snuffed?
 
#6
Lewis - it's yet one more demonstration on how to surpress your nuisance neighbours...

and actually, yes I think it matters


'The daily express reckon there's a white fiat uno in the background' - Stacker - I was near tears :)
 
#7
I was more worried about that gang of chavs in baseball caps mugging the poor bloke on the left.
 
#8
smartascarrots said:
I was more worried about that gang of chavs in baseball caps mugging the poor bloke on the left.
The fashion police should be more interested with the guy on the far right
 
#9
Coincidence that Roland Rat the Frog photographer was there, I think not. And eye witnesses claim that there was a bright flash just before the fiat panda fucked off.
 
#10
ark-angel said:
Coincidence that Roland Rat the Frog photographer was there, I think not. And eye witnesses claim that there was a bright flash just before the fiat panda fucked off.
RIP Lady Di.
 
#13
I blame them for the death of Jesus!
 
#15
I see a pattern here. Thats twice someone with a baseball cap has been near an explosion. We need to get a grip of these chavs.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top