New Sub Forum "Waltenkommando"

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by viceroy, Nov 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ACH-TUNG!

You can now post all your most wanted walter mitty type candidates here: Waltenkommando

Forum - The Badger's ARRSE - Waltenkommando

Leaves more space for the rest of us to abuse one another on the other forums.

Thanks for the prompt action Bad CO!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fantastic I'm sure. If the forum needs a moderator I think cuddles or dinosaur poo should do it.

3. Can't wait for the flood of ACF spastics to tell us that they saw a 90 year old wearing a VC and he must be a walt because there's no way someone that old can deploy on ops and there's not even a regiment called the Gloucestershire Regiment anyway.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Can I be a MOD? Of the recruitment forum...........please?!

• Like Like x 3
  5. Can you make it a secret hidden forum only accessible to you fucking sad cunts and save the rest of us bleeding eyes.

• Like Like x 2
  6. What he said!!

7. .................I ve just come

8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

No sweat Bro. My assistant lives to serve. Anything else we can help with, just shout. Yo? Word.

9. Why not just symlink it to the Hole?

10. You're already down for mod of the word association forum mate.

11. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

MOD WALT!

What is it like to be first subject of the forum? Awesome innit?

12. Why draw attention to them? Isn't this what they want? It's an age old thing. There were probably blokes in the pub at Dover banging on about being 2nd Archer through the window at the Siege of Calais.

I remember clearly when I was in Otto Skorzney's mob we never bothered about trivia like this. We were more bothered about how we were going to get the Duce's arse through the Storch door. We'd never have tried to pass ourselves off as crap hat Waffen SS, Fallschirmjager or Heer

13. Thank fuck for that...Is it possible to block a forum like that making someone invisible thingamebobby

14. Brilliant - long overdue !