New Sponsor

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Cutaway, Jan 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Bloody hell ! 8O

They're a bit pricey ain't they ?
  2. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Yes, they do seem to be.

Can't see the need for Danish and "exotic" stuff at work though.
  3. But they do have the lite-brite Canadian stuff
  4. have you been through the website properly, the gallery pages.....WAY HEY CHEESE BALLS! why would you dress up in rig and shoot bb guns at each other? my Question is why? join the TA at least you might catch a real round! why does anybody want to reinact war? might seem slightly pedantic but i'm sorry you must be a magnet to get into that sort of wamk!

remember, the rad op is useless unless the radio is on his back!
  5. saw the galleries......

v v sad

this is the more testosterone fueled version of dungeons and dragons. gets them out of the grey little offices they work in I suppose.
  6. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

I suppose we should remember that they are sponsors, and therefore help to pay for the site. Bugger. :roll:
  7. fair one...

but we can still rip the urine out of the gallery page :lol:
  8. Look on the bright side, if they keep on using respirators as BA (Breathing Apparatus with an air supply, before anyone asks) in smoke filled buildings, then they will all be dead soon! :twisted:
  9. Who or what is jagkommando 1 an airsoft /paint ball team that takes itself far too serious or what ?
  10. Seemingly so! 8O

Tis good to see a new Sponsor on board tho'

I shall be passing their website details to one of the lads at work. He's into that sort of stuff....