New SOinC Female dress regulations

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by TARE, Oct 21, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What unit is this. Ive a feeling it may be in ESSEX........................

Attached Files:

2. Generally suitable, perhaps the addition of white socks.....and get that hem line up a touch

3. Generally suitable, perhaps the addition of white socks.....and get that hem line up a touch

4. "Get that beret shaped properly"
    "Sort your sleeves out - winter order is sleeves rolled ALL the way down"
    "That webbing looks like a day 1 week 1 recruit's"
    "Who said you could bring your own weapon? Did you grandad give you that?"

:D

5. Nah - she'd be holding a kebab

6. Could be from the Manor Top TAC in Sheffield, shes got the shoes for it.

But on second thoughts she looks a little too posh?

7. She needs a bigger weapon in her hands - she can hold mine if you PM me her address!

8. well I never thought I would see the manor mentioned on here!!! Her hair isn't yellow enough and her skin isn't orange enough for that. Plus she looks older than 12 which if she was from the Manor would mean she would be pregnant.

9. But its great for recruiting/retention, you don't have to worry about them leaving to have a family - cause they've had 5 kids already and they've all left school by now (or been expelled).

We've thought about doing FIBUA in some of burnt out houses, but the Army says we'd have to use blanks ... but that would be so unsafe...

10. i think it would be so unsafe, I don't think the army have weapons that could defeat the chavs of the manor. If you could get through the barracades though they would make great target practice.