• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

New Site - To do's, wants and problems

Obviously there is a lot to do to make it feel like home. Some of the things on the cards are:

• Last 50 list
  • ARRSEPedia to get updated look and header links corrected
  • Completion of user group / rank set up. 3RTR, Longdon bar etc still not done.
  • Return of the ranks for donors - you helped pay for this so you should at least get some recognition!
  • More recent posts on front page
  • Import of watched forums / topics.
  • Track down a couple of hidden forums that shouldn't be - eg. Junior ranks
  • Copy across the missing smilies
More major and for attention after the initial pain is over:

• We now have no gallery and it may be some months before we get this.
  • No Google maps
  • No Jokes
  • No Quotes
Please give it a day or so before flagging up small problems. It'll be firefighting only until Wednesday.

Works eventually...

(am I first !!!???!! I'm like a small child first in the queue! Now you'll be telling me the server load is my fault... :( )

The good old vbulletin upgrade..... i'm a member on other vbulletin sites who have had similar upgrade issues, including the loss of the membership database and being unable to import old posts! Admin here have done well to get this far!

Latest Threads