New sitcom from BBC Scotland.

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by llech, Nov 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I managed to watch it the other day, i say managed but really what I did was suffer it to it's conclusion. It's p1sh, p1sh and more p1sh.

Seriously it is p1sh.
  2. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Bit of a pity - could have worked but...
  3. The best comedy to come out of Jockistan was 'Absolutely' (not to be confused with AbFab).
  4. not really Scotch & Wry ro Still Game quality is it????
  5. And he (Garry) is possibly the campest squaddie to ever exist. The dizzy fat bint with the pink car is as funny as testicular cancer.
  6. watched the first five mins...then thought of something better to do :(

Utter crap
  7. In the other thread about this show I seemed to be the only one who didnt like it :p glad to see theres some support coming off this thread!

Utter crap indeed!
  8. where exactly is it meant to be set because the accents are all over the shop.
  9. The canteen scene was filmed in my TAC JRC, another scene looks like Gairlochhead training camp.

Agreed on the accents, utter sh!te.
  10. Watched 5 minutes then went back to watching the paint dry & better acting!
  11. The way I figured it out was it seems to be north east and east coast accents using west coast slang words...

when was the last time you heard someone say "och aye the noo mucker" :S
  12. When was the last time you saw a squaddie wearing more make up than a Boots counter girl!!!
    Well not without getting tw@tted anyway :?
  13. Rubbish. Bombadier Gloria Beaumont step forward

Attached Files: