New shot of Queen Elizabeth, Bush in Scotland

As some of you may know, Queen Elizabeth is conducting her sea trials off Scotland, and the George Bush is also off our coasts too. The shot below was taken for the first meeting - two of the largest warships in history, and one of them is ours.

A magnificent shot of a superb pair of ships, and a reminder of why the RN will remain one of the most capable and feared Naval forces on the planet :)

Last edited:
Dear God, Jim-for one horrible moment I read that as a New Shot Of Queen Elizabeth's Bush.

*shiver*
I must admit the same thought went through my head. Maybe a good idea to put USS in the thread title before Bush.

Dear God, Jim-for one horrible moment I read that as a New Shot Of Queen Elizabeth's Bush.

*shiver*
What sort of sick twisted person could come up with that image from a thread about Queen Elizabeth and Bush.

Did you not spot the comma man?

Perverts the lot of you... :)

What sort of sick twisted person could come up with that image from a thread about Queen Elizabeth and Bush.

Flattery will get you nowhere

Not only did I think that would be the thread subject, but I actually looked at it for that reason.

I need help.

Well the USS GB looks a little shabby next to the nice shiny HMS QE.

And ... Yea, I kind of had the Queeny mirkin thought when I saw the title as well.