New Shorts or not?

Should I buy new shorts?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ok, now this is really very simple.

A rather nice woman jogger came to assist me yesterday when I had a few problems (posted about on my sponsorship thread in Charities and Welfare).

Tonight I will be meeting up with her to go running. Naturally, it's all about the running, my intentions are entirely honourable!

I'm wondering if I should buy some new, roomier, shorts as my current pair are quite sleek and synthetic and run the risk of giving me away! :giggle:

Now, the question is, should I buy some new shorts beforehand or not?

mephisto said:

A rather nice woman jogger came to assist me yesterday when I had a few problems (posted about on my sponsorship thread in Charities and Welfare).

Tonight I will be meeting up with her to go running. Naturally, it's all about the running, my intentions are entirely honourable!

I'm wondering if I should buy some new, roomier, shorts as my current pair are quite sleek and synthetic and run the risk of giving me away! :giggle:

What, as a chick?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Running? Shorts? What are these words? Are you Latvian?

mephisto said:

Nice Borat leotard, that's what you need.

zxninerpilot said:
Ozduke said:
Why not get some Ron Hills - she can at least borrow those!
Nice. Finished off with white stilletos and a beer belly. Reminds me of the pads naafi.
Hmm, white stilleto on one foot, carbon-fibre and steel for the other. I actually think that might be a nice combination, might have to alter the length of the carbon-fibre leg though, not sure how high heels work ... zxninerpilot, you seem to know a lot about them - how high are they generally?

mephisto said:
zxninerpilot said:
Ozduke said:
Why not get some Ron Hills - she can at least borrow those!
Nice. Finished off with white stilletos and a beer belly. Reminds me of the pads naafi.
Hmm, white stilleto on one foot, carbon-fibre and steel for the other. I actually think that might be a nice combination, might have to alter the length of the carbon-fibre leg though, not sure how high heels work ... zxninerpilot, you seem to know a lot about them - how high are they generally?
They vary depending upon the standard of pads wife, I guess it would depend upon what is on offer at Shoe Zone. Though with the weight being forced down upon them, it doesn't take long until the heel is flat.

zxninerpilot said:
They vary depending upon the standard of pads wife, I guess it would depend upon what is on offer at Shoe Zone. Though with the weight being forced down upon them, it doesn't take long until the heel is flat.
Anywhere else and I'd have to pay for that kind of information.