• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

NEW SERVER

OK, we're on the new server, but there will still be 'fiddling' going on so I may have to put the site in maintenance mode (ie turn it off) again at points today.

Hurrah - well done GCO.

A little downtime never hurt anyone - even got some work done!!

I was forced to work :cry:
Well, I say work, I actually made a xmas present list for my family :lol:

I just took the opportunity to go back to bed for a short snooze :D

acp290885 said:
No presents for them this year then - just a list!!

One each or do they get to share??

This was bad i'm on leave i was nearly forced to talk to my family. Well either that or bug the hell out of Dozy

Murielson said:
acp290885 said:
No presents for them this year then - just a list!!

One each or do they get to share??
Neither, it's a list of the presents I want :lol:

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
can you no do it the night when I'm not at work?

Is this gonna prevent some of the crashes in chat GCO?

If so the new server is a most welcome addition to the site and should be given a plethora of medals immediately.

i panicked for a while then thought i would actually have to do some work.

If it doesn't I'll be seriously upset cause it wasn't cheap and it's been a pain to change. I haven't really done any configuration yet so there may still be some issues, but we'll see how it goes this afternoon.

Well, I can report lots of smiling people at my location who are saying nice things about site speed of response this morning. :D

... and top opening page when site was down GCO.

Fortunately I would not expect anything less but can imagine a few bottom lips dropping when greeted by a 'we don't like you - feck off' type front page when clicking on their favourite link!!

Lunchtime chat confirms that chat also seems to be performing very well. Just need some more in now!!

Must say I thought that the site had fallen out with me for suggesting nasty things about the slug!!

Then wondered if I was trying to log in as Stab Tw@tty :D

Sorry, but you can't come in because we don't like you
But in the end, it was all worth it - you might have to get them to nail the server to the floor, GCO. Its flying...... :D

Ghost