• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

New Series of Top Gear

Just a heads up, couldn't see a thread on it, but a new series of Top Gear starts 2nd November!

I have just absolutely wet myself watching their truck challenge. When JC came round the corner on fire, I thought I was going to give birth to a house.

:D :D :D :D

Glad to see they've not lost their touch.

REgards said:
McVitie said:
Just a heads up, couldn't see a thread on it, but a new series of Top Gear starts 2nd November!
There is a god! :dance:
Actually, we're arguing on another thread that there isn't. Toodle pip!

Having driven around that test track in various vehicles from BMW M Sports, Range Rover Sports and a fair few miles in Support Vehicle, its not the easiest track to drive around. Lots of negative cambers and blind hills. The boys did good!

Clarkson driving through the brick wall - instant classic! 8) :headbang:

marco_poloroid said:
what was the murdering prostitutes comment about tho! Stand by for Russel Brand/Ross Mk2!
I cant see any truckers kicking up a fuss, after "being fat", murdering prostitutes is their favourite pastime.
Any fule kno that!

S

swampmonster

sandmanfez said:
marco_poloroid said:
what was the murdering prostitutes comment about tho! Stand by for Russel Brand/Ross Mk2!
I cant see any truckers kicking up a fuss, after "being fat", murdering prostitutes is their favourite pastime.
Any fule kno that!

Well I can speak for one fat (Ex)Trucker.....and i'm not the least bit upset....
As for my hobbies...well CSI has their work cut out....:)
everone has their own wee fav layby....LOL :twisted:

Turn off the engine on the outrage bus......

As a trucker who used to have a 6pack but now has a firkin I'm not offended, but would love to see them attempt the test.

188 people complained out of 7 million
so thats 3000th of one per cent Please someone get a grip

MSI64 said:
188 people complained out of 7 million
so thats 3000th of one per cent Please someone get a grip
To all the sad fcukers who complained I'd just like to say, in the immortal words of the great Dr Kelso: "Have a group-unbunching of your panties." :twisted:

Panties were not bunched by the prossie comment.... but all you T.G fans..

Isnt it all a bit trite, obvious and contrived now?

That 'Hamster lost the car out the back & didnt notice' - ffs if you dont think that was scripted, then, well, words fail me.

Used to really like Top Gear, now it is just the same every week... same lame types of jokes and silly boy stunts. One time it used to have cars in it.

Pompey_Jock said:
Used to really like Top Gear, now it is just the same every week... same lame types of jokes and silly boy stunts. One time it used to have cars in it.
And the problem with that is?? :D

If you want to watch proper car reviews, tune in to Fifth Gear with Tiff Needullard.

I agree that the TG format is somewhat 'familiar' and obviously scripted but thats what makes it a lads mag style of prog isn't it? They could do with varying it a little bit though otherwise its popularity may wane a tad.