New Series of Top Gear

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by McVitie, Nov 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just a heads up, couldn't see a thread on it, but a new series of Top Gear starts 2nd November!

2. They have a series book on the market right now. Ideal Xmas prezzie.

3. There is a god! :dance:

4. I have just absolutely wet myself watching their truck challenge. When JC came round the corner on fire, I thought I was going to give birth to a house.

:D :D :D :D

Glad to see they've not lost their touch.

5. Actually, we're arguing on another thread that there isn't. Toodle pip!

6. Funny as fcku

they are doing a show in Dublin at the end of this month

7. what was the murdering prostitutes comment about tho! Stand by for Russel Brand/Ross Mk2!

8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

When Hamster lost the car out the back of the truck & did'nt notice!Classic!!!!!

9. Having driven around that test track in various vehicles from BMW M Sports, Range Rover Sports and a fair few miles in Support Vehicle, its not the easiest track to drive around. Lots of negative cambers and blind hills. The boys did good!

10. Clarkson driving through the brick wall - instant classic! 8) :headbang:

11. Bloody missed it thank god for i Player :)

12. I cant see any truckers kicking up a fuss, after "being fat", murdering prostitutes is their favourite pastime.
    Any fule kno that!

13. Well I can speak for one fat (Ex)Trucker.....and i'm not the least bit upset....
    As for my hobbies...well CSI has their work cut out....:)
    everone has their own wee fav layby....LOL :twisted:

Turn off the engine on the outrage bus......

14. As a trucker who used to have a 6pack but now has a firkin I'm not offended, but would love to see them attempt the test.