• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

New Selection Process??

I'm in the process of joining had my medical and had the results back. I was now in the waiting lsit for selection.

I just got off the phone with my TA centre, chasing things up and was informed that there might be a wait until i get on one as there is a new selection process? The recruitment team are waiting for a briefing on this new process before they can pass on the details...anyone here had the brief already and know what this new selection process will mean? Is it a change on the requirements e.g. run time etc??

So I'm assuming no-one knows anything about this....95+ views and not one reply.

This is the longest wait I had to try 1033 from the store...

Latest Threads