New Section For ARRSE

Here's an idea;
Instead of taking over posts with loads of disconnected ranting why don't ARRSErs, who feel the need to row with total strangers via their computers, go to a separate section of their own?
It can be called, "Outside."
People can go there for a good old rant, or can visit to see the muppets get really wound up.
Any takers?

gennithmedic said:
Here's an idea;
Instead of taking over posts with loads of disconnected ranting why don't ARRSErs, who feel the need to row with total strangers via their computers, go to a separate section of their own?
People can go there for a good old rant, or can visit to see the muppets get really wound up.
Any takers?

Why don't you fcuk off and die you trolling cnut....

:D :D :D

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Someone said a little nasty word to you on Arrse GenitalMedic?

gennithmedic said:
Here's an idea;
Any takers?
lol, the names not very appealing tho, Call it the playground, I'm sure it'll appeal to the children xxx

Isn't there one already??? Its called the ARRSEhole

Why take all my funny and intelligent quotes about everyone being a gayer and send them to a different forum???

crabby said:
gennithmedic said:
Here's an idea;
Any takers?

Why don't you fcuk off and die you trolling cnut....

:D :D :D
I thought you'd been sectioned already Crabby.

Latest Threads