New season of Top Gear

Now on BBC2.........

YES! Love the maroda, i want one. No more hassles driving around j'burg.

Well you could of said BEFORE it started!

Now I'll need to watch it on the fucking iPlayer.

Ungrateful feckers! I posted as soon as I saw it was on. Great so far, blowing stuff with C4 and what not.

since we're announceing things, I just had a bag of cheese and onion crisps, they were nice

walkers and now I want another bag but they were the last bag and the icecream mans been round so I'll need to put shoes o and go to the shops

see viceroy you bastard now I have to out because you told us top gear was on

I'd love to see Clarkson kick piers all over the tarmac shit in his still twitching corpse mouth then fuck what ever slag morgans been chasing this week

well not actully see them shag just disapear thru a door with her, I dont want to see clarksons cock

Top Gears still pants though. However, Jezza V Pierced Organ would sell out on sky box office tout suite.

I'd love to see Clarkson kick piers all over the tarmac shit in his still twitching corpse mouth then fuck what ever slag morgans been chasing this week

well not actully see them shag just disapear thru a door with her, I dont want to see clarksons cock
Bloody English, always sitting on the fence and suppressing their emotions. Never just tell us how they really feel...:biggrin:

Feckin hell, they did up their budget...

Latest Threads