New Royals already breaking the law

just watched them drive off in Prince Charles Aston. neither of them wearing seatbelts.
I hope some over zealous copper pulls them and issue's a MS60, 3 points and a £60 fine for their trouble

I think the black rat would have more issues with the 4 fellas in the ranger rover pointing kurtz at him

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Oh Jesus fucking Christ and all of his little demons, please make all of the Royal Wedding posts stop.

I was waiting for this !

The rear number plate was illegal though wasnt it ????

Oh Jesus fucking Christ and all of his little demons, please make all of the Royal Wedding posts stop.
what even the ones about doing pippa up the pooper

I was waiting for this !

The rear number plate was illegal though wasnt it ????
though so as well. tho as my other half pointed out, they are on the Queens Highway, and if your gran owns the road, pretty much anything goes :)

Well the land rover driver should get fined for tail gating ! :)

It has been a day of people breaking law, I think i read on here that David Beckham has broke the law cause he wore a gong on the wrong side of his chest. So now after the party he has to go around and clean up the shit in the streets that the short guardsmen left behind. Then to top it off some Pipa bird did not do a full MOT on the Lancaster(that saved the day) and forgot to put the seat belts in.

I hate the Royals I love the Royals.

Over 500 posts today in a few lines, you have made my eyes bleed.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
IIRC single engine aircraft aren't supposed to operate over London
So I suppose the Spitfire and Hurricane were breaking the law too

Policeman did stop the Queens RR at Cranwell in about 88 as it had no number plate
She got off with it though as it dosen't actually belong to her

View attachment 42671

Here's how I think the radio comms in the Land Rover went:

Land Rover - "Control, this is Mobile 5. Litter dropped on the Mall. I say again, litter dropped on the Mall."

Control - "Mobile 5 this is Control. Open fire when ready."

Land Rover - "ALLFCUKINGRIGHTTHEN! Lads, stop oggling the totty and lets gets fookin' stuck in!"