New Royal Baby Name?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fltpilot, Apr 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Kate Middleton royal baby name revealed?
    Odds on the Duchess of Cambridge having a daughter named Princess Alexandra slashed from 10/1 to 2/1 in the past 24 hours.

And their i was hoping the baby would be named after where it was conceived?
  2. Sea King?
  3. Damn and I was going to back Chardonnay as the name.
  4. I think something modern and also honouring William's much loved late mother. How about Princess Hewitt? Or is that reserved for when the spare one fathers a spare heir?
  5. Show head on a pike at the Tower 21:00hrs
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Isn't Arrse great. Royal baby name to fish gobbling in 7 posts!
    • Like Like x 4
  7. With royalty no longer having to marry inbred German nobility and hitching up with commoners I was hoping for something a bit more old chavtonian. A selection from my shortlist should help:

Tarts; Adrienne Alanna Ashleigh Britney Candice Chantelle Chelsie Chelseigh, Chloe Cindy Courtney Cortnee Cortnie Danielle Jade Jodie Jordan Kayleigh Keeley Keira Kimberley Kylie Leanne Leigh Lou-Lou Mia Paige Poppy Stacey Tyler
    Lads: Ashley Chayse Conor Connor Curtis Damon Declan Dillon/Dylan Dwayne Duwayne Grant Jordan Josh Kade Kane Kieron Kyle Lance Liam Mason Mitchell Myles Painton Rhys / Reece Ryan Scott Shane Troy Tyler Wayne

Tyler is good if the furture monarch turns out to be a raving trannie!
  8. The only site where it could happen!!!
  9. If that was a live pike, he gets some serious man points/idiot points/sudden transsexual points.
  10. Should be something multicultural and inclusive - Prince DuWayne, Princess LaToya?
  11. By all accounts, Saint Diana was multi-cultural and all inclusive.

Shall I go and get another pike??
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Never mind the fish on a willy, whats going on with the eel in the background?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I got an O2 tag for less than that!

Anyway, the Royals should embrace multi-culturalism and stuff, innit.

His Royal Highness Cetshwayo kaMpande has a nice ring to it.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. That family likes guess -Victoria

Since if it's a girl she'll be a Queen regnant Victoria II has symmetry

there never been a regnant Alexandra they'll want a name you can stick a number on

Mary III ? (ooh dodge) Anne II ? ( nah)

Elizabeth III ? too samey ...

but Victoria II ? That would work
    • Like Like x 1