New RMP GPD recruits

Just a quick question for all rmp l/cpls who have recently passed out of the DCPG at southwick park.
Did you undertake any diversity/equality training during your time there? Were you also shown the bbc documentary the secret policeman exposing racism in the civilian police?
Tryin to help a pal of ethnic background thinking of joining but is worried everyone is a racist bastard in the forces!!! Ps I'm not SIB just someone helpin a pal

jamescameron13 said:
Just a quick question for all rmp l/cpls who have recently passed out of the DCPG at southwick park.
Did you undertake any diversity/equality training during your time there? Were you also shown the bbc documentary the secret policeman exposing racism in the civilian police?
Tryin to help a pal of ethnic background thinking of joining but is worried everyone is a racist fatherless in the forces!!! Ps I'm not SIB just someone helpin a pal
Yep, still a Jurno!

jamescameron13 said:
No not a jurno, you a monkey?
How very racist.

jamescameron13 said:
Any,way if any one can help thanks, if not no probs :D
I like your style. Make a way too obvious mistake to demonstrate you simply can't be a journo.

Obviously simple journo - hang around for a while and see how we do things; it'll help some.

Biscuits_AB said:
jamescameron13 said:
Ok, can any black or ethnic minority rmp soldier out there help and 4 the last time not a jurno. 8O
I'm black...and I'm proud!
Im fatherless

jamescameron13 said:
Ok, can any black or ethnic minority rmp soldier out there help and 4 the last time not a jurno. 8O
Why is it only black or ethnic minority soliders you want to speak to, I'm white, male, early 30s, heterosexual, can I not answer your questions?

Well I was going to blow the lid on the whole system exposing it to its very core but you can go and shite now that you've made me feel like a second class citizen.

jamescameron13 said:
Fcuk off. How's that for being 'inclusive?'

jamescameron13 said:
Tryin to help a pal of ethnic background thinking of joining but is worried everyone is a racist fatherless in the forces!!! Ps I'm not SIB just someone helpin a pal
Why don't you just contact the training centre at Soutwick Park and ask them?? They will have the DS solution! the fact that you have come on here and asked the question screams out "journo"!!

Funny, I haven't come across many racists in RMP but they would be hard to spot as on average we just hate everybody!