Discussion in 'Hardware - PCs, Consoles, Gadgets' started by Uberware, Nov 4, 2010.
The heart of the site is the forum area, including:
Anyone getting themselves a new Christmas Rig?
Ive got £800 to spare, what do you recommed?
My bank account details are ACC #98835388 sort code 74-83-23!
* AMD 770 Gaming 2600MHz FSB CrossFireX
* AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.2GHz
* ATI Radeon HD 5770 1024MB GDDR5
* Kingston HyperX 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 1600MHz (9-9-9-27)
* Western Digital Caviar 1TB
* LightScribe DVD+-RW 22x
* 7.1 Premium HD Audio
* Coolermaster Elite 330
* Arctic Power Performance 700w PSU
* Microsoft Windows 7 64 Home Premium
* 3 Year Warranty
* Standard Overclocking
Thats what I'd Recommend.
Any good these uber-ware bods? Can you get equally good gear in pc world? I'm no PC ninja.
OP bonus is getting pre-spent!
Separate names with a comma.