New Render Safe Procedure

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Bomb_Doctor, Aug 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I love the use of cordon and control.
  2. Did they shoot the guy that ran away at the end of the video just in case he was an illegal alien on a dodgy work permit.
  3. Well apart from failing to confirm, clear, cordon and control, I'd suggest that they just about failed to do everything in the book. And as I was once told "If it's in the book, no matter how daft it may seem, it's there for a reason.... and more to the point, a reason found by a very lucky or a very dead person.
  4. Yeah but if it's in the book, surely the rule of thumb is to ignore it and hope it never happens to you.
  5. Wow what manual skills. Would maybe have went better with the introduction of 1x silver tube.
  6. brilliant - i htink there is a lesson to be learned somewhere....
  7. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Toptastic. It's been doing the rounds on the MoD system for a while.
  8. I find it quite ironic that some of you guys critique that rsp,,,,,i've been to some jobs with some operators "who should know better" who have done quite some crazy things.

without naming names, (Edited by moderator: Too right no naming of names or even discussing the RSP used. Think about it!)
    yes i was the bleep.
  9. Point taken, it wouldn't take too much grey matter to narrow that operator down! (or the bleep, number two)

the rsp was risque!

I'll know better next time!!!!!!
  10. Crazy in the eyes of a Bleep........ may not be so crazy to a highly trained IEDD Operator.

11. Trust me, it was MENTAL!!!!
  12. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I think they definitely confirmed it was an IED.

13. Without upsetting the MOD's.................. How Mental is MENTAL?????

14. Sri, don't want to upset MOD, already had wrist slapped, lets just leave it as "unsafe" as apposed to being rendered "safe".
    I'll be at the bleep reunion if you really want to know,,,its not that exciting.