New Render Safe Procedure

I love the use of cordon and control.

Did they shoot the guy that ran away at the end of the video just in case he was an illegal alien on a dodgy work permit.

Speedy said:
Well apart from failing to confirm, clear, cordon and control, I'd suggest that they just about failed to do everything in the book. And as I was once told "If it's in the book, no matter how daft it may seem, it's there for a reason.... and more to the point, a reason found by a very lucky or a very dead person.

Plant-Pilot said:
Speedy said:
Well apart from failing to confirm, clear, cordon and control, I'd suggest that they just about failed to do everything in the book. And as I was once told "If it's in the book, no matter how daft it may seem, it's there for a reason.... and more to the point, a reason found by a very lucky or a very dead person.
Yeah but if it's in the book, surely the rule of thumb is to ignore it and hope it never happens to you.

Wow what manual skills. Would maybe have went better with the introduction of 1x silver tube.

brilliant - i htink there is a lesson to be learned somewhere....

Toptastic. It's been doing the rounds on the MoD system for a while.

I find it quite ironic that some of you guys critique that rsp,,,,,i've been to some jobs with some operators "who should know better" who have done quite some crazy things.

without naming names, (Edited by moderator: Too right no naming of names or even discussing the RSP used. Think about it!)
yes i was the bleep.

Point taken, it wouldn't take too much grey matter to narrow that operator down! (or the bleep, number two)

the rsp was risque!

I'll know better next time!!!!!!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Plant-Pilot said:
Speedy said:
I think they definitely confirmed it was an IED.

Sri, don't want to upset MOD, already had wrist slapped, lets just leave it as "unsafe" as apposed to being rendered "safe".
I'll be at the bleep reunion if you really want to know,,,its not that exciting.

It's amazing but he looked like he knew exactly what he was doing upto the point of the bang
well that'll teach him probably showbaoting, trying ensnare a young lady i wouldn't wonder with this macho act !!!!

Melchet,

Ref RSPs; are we allowed to discuss shovels, hammers, evening meals and Quilt Gone Missing awards?

Incidentally, I see nothing wrong with the Video RSP. May I leave my high threat theatre now?

Thing said:
Imaladydontyouknow said:
It's amazing but he looked like he knew exactly what he was doing upto the point of the bang
well that'll teach him probably showbaoting, trying ensnare a young lady i wouldn't wonder with this macho act !!!!
This is a waaaaah isn't it?

You're an ATO aren't you???

AT more like!!!! Trying to trap off with some Banbury Mudskipper no doubt...............

Thing said:
Imaladydontyouknow said:
This is a waaaaah isn't it?

You're an ATO aren't you???

I'm Lady, a Lady doesn't know of such things as waaaaaaaaaah, except for the noises a workman makes as i walk past but thats more of a fwaaaaaaaar, (as i giggle quite lady like of course)