New RAF recruit proposes on parade square

Discussion in 'Royal Air Force' started by MoD_RSS, Mar 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. And this is news.... baaahhh

• Like Like x 1
  3. 1,2,3...... awwww sweeeeet.

Now that is quite enough of that! If there is any parade sq dust on his trouser leg after that unorthodox drill movement he should find himself on a charge and rightly so.

4. I want to poke my eyes out every time i click on this dishwater weak propaganda

5. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

A free twat alert I like it.
    What will the attention seeking **** do if he passes trade training?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Here's a suggestion how to make a meaningful cut to the defence budget: stop this ******** at MOD posting drivel and propoganda and give them a P45.

HF

7. Quote, "It was like the final Everest to Graduate". That doesn't even make sense, is he comparing doing 9 weeks of Naafi breaks takes the same physical demands as climbing just under 30,000 feet? I though Crabs were meant to be cleverer than we Infantry types? Thick ****.

What's a Graduation? we pass off in England young Sonny, if you want to be Richard Gere, find yourself a White suit and a Hamster and crack on, but don't involve any of us for Fucks sake, some of us have reputations to uphold.

• Like Like x 4
  8. What a cnut, make every other persons 'Big Day' just part of your 'Bigger Big day'.
    With Teamwork like that the RAF deserves him.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dressed up civvie proposes to dressed up civvie...... What's the story?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I dont think the rss know this is the ARMY rumour service

11. I think they post RAF themed stories for entertainment value.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Wait till the Diversity Strike Force hears about this. By the end of the year there will be full-on civil partnerships performed on the parade square followed by 'partnership night' shenanigans carried out in the presence of at least three witnesses of Air Commode rank or above.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I trust that the blushing bride will pull a choo choo train for the whole intake.

14. Wonder how long before some squaddie mentions her in one of those "shagging in married pads" threads.

15. Freudian slip there! *sniggers*

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1