New pork scratchings

Whilst on my travels I've noticed a new flavour of pork scratchings, Why you ask can you have a different flavour of pork scratchings....simple they are pork scratchings with brown sause....fcuking lush they are as well :D

Praytell good sir, where one might purchase such an upgraded take on the king of heart attack inducing snacks. I feel a need. :D

Or is this just something you've experimented with using your own bottle of sauce?

worm said:
Praytell good sir, where one might purchase such an upgraded take on the king of heart attack inducing snacks. I feel a need. :D

Or is this just something you've experimented with using your own bottle of sauce?
No I've not made them they are a new flavour got them out of a BP garage on Springburn Rd (A803) they are the ones with the butcher on the front

If my snack recognition skills are still up to scratch, I believe that would make them Mr Porkys/Porkies Pork scratchings... I have some investigating to do 8)

bugger, beaten to it by BEMA

ugly

LE
No but I told my Issie mate they were Kosher, sadly he got the hairy moist one so he spat it out anyway!

Latest Threads