New political spin for Theresa May.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I've realised since Cameron and his side-kick left I've not heard the cringeworthy 'hard working people, doing the right thing'. We must be thankful for that at least.
I wonder what pearls of wisdom and spin Theresa May will spout.

I'd like to see her follow the example of the lady judge in the other thread and tell Corbyn and his cronies that they are a bunch of cnuts.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I've realised since Cameron and his side-kick left I've not heard the cringeworthy 'hard working people, doing the right thing'. We must be thankful for that at least.
At the moment she does not have to drop any encouraging remarks; while Labour spend all their time in self destruct, TM is able to work away, quite happily and undisturbed and has no requirement to tell the great unwashed how wonderful she is.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
At the moment she does not have to drop any encouraging remarks; while Labour spend all their time in self destruct, TM is able to work away, quite happily and undisturbed and has no requirement to tell the great unwashed how wonderful she is.
Is she on holiday in Bournemouth? She seems to be a bit quiet.

I for one would like to hear her after another lengthy twitter rambling from Corbyn to just lean into the microphone and say "Will you fuck off back the back benches you grotty little man".

Is that where they make her shoes? The press seem a bit fixated on her shoes.
As shes on a hiking holiday they will be Jimmy Choo hiking boots. Paid for out of one of her many unnumbered Swiss bank accounts.

Dennis Skinner tried that and look where it got him. (Dodgy Dave comment)
Apart from the fact it was decidedly undodgy and a perfectly legal tax allowance used by his mother.

Is that where they make her shoes? The press seem a bit fixated on her shoes.
Are they made from skin flayed alive from the backs of denied disabilty claimants? I think we should be told.

Are they made from skin flayed alive from the backs of denied disabilty claimants? I think we should be told.
No they aren't. There, you've been told.

It's failed asylum seekers, if you must know.

"Brexit means Brexit" seems to have already become her catchphrase.