New Pay Statements

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by A_Knocker_Till_The_End, Jul 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. is it just me or are these fecking things harder to understand than hieroglyphics :x :?: :x :?:

still cannot make head nor tail of the stupid fecking things.

obviously the old sytem of what you earned & what was deducted in simple terms was far far too easy.

cnuts. :x :x :x :x

2. Try logging into JPA next time you're at work and read the desk manual regarding JPA pay statements - its quite concise :]

3. I agree wholeheartedly.

Hopefully it'll iron itself out in the next few months.

4. I don't think there's anything in motion regarding the changing of pay statements, from my side of it they're much better than they were previously

5. we have around 3 for the whole unit, so getting past all the hangers on up in "puzzle palace" will not happen very soon.

transferred across too soon, imho.

6. dont think so fella its crap.

7. JPA... JPA...? oh that'll be the system that some of us are still waiting on passwords for so we can use the fecking thing..

8. HOW :?: 8O :?: 8O

9. Yes, it's just you.....:)

10. feck off cone-heid :wink: :x :wink: :x

11. Well, I'll see if I can copy said desk manual and paste it here

12. will not stop the fact that most units are either not live OR have nowhere near enough terminals for it to be viable as yet.

13. With you AKTTE, new ones are total shite!

14. Its crap. You dont even get your daily rate in there now.

FFS, you've got to use a calculator to work out if you got your increment!

Yes i did get mine!

15. :x :x :x :x

thank you.

i rest my case.

wqent to our jpa suite the other day & most of them had "OUT OF ORDER" on them........................RESULT.

:pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff: