New (or old fashioned) punishments for teen troublemakers.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Monty417, Aug 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We have all read about them, muggers, bullies, animal torturers and feral kids terrorising the neighbourhood. Most of us have witnessed arrogant swaggering rude and aggressive kids of both sexes They start as young as six and progress. They just laugh and put two fingers up at the so called punishment dished out today. Given a totally free hand, what would you do to curb it? I would start by allowing teachers and parents to dish out corporal punishment, It used to work and kids had respect for adults. Even the old time copper on the beat used to dish out a clip round the ear.

2. Punish the parents.

3. Approved schools and Borstals seemed to work well. But then we got all pink and fluffy with the C & YP Act 1967.

4. The Gubmint keeps saying that. Don't seem to do it though.

5. Yup, but when I say it, I mean prison, heavy fines and selling possessions to pay them, not the 'speaking with forked tongue' of politicians.

6. Shame the police cant slap the little cnuts around, the Polizei still dont take any crap these days and they are backed to the hilt by their superiors, so what if they fcuk up everynow and again, you dont have kids gobbing off to them and taking the piss. Thats normally left to our lot when they have a had a few sherberts too many at 4am on a Sat morning, plus they dont seem have these w4nkers drom the PC brigade chopsing off like you do over here.

7. Am I allowed to participate? Seeing as I'm a Young 'Un.

8. Perhaps kneecapping some of them might help?

9. The very worst quality of these feral youths - and recently I felt an urge to murder one - is their complete absence of fear. That in itself makes me mad.

10. By all means. I'ts still a free country. I think it's important to hear what younger people have to say on this. Not all youngsters are shitheads by any means and they can see what's going wrong and may have a different perspective.

11. Too many left wing liberal do-gooders have and still do stick their oars in. The sodding tree hugging tw@ts should be strung up first.

12. Have a cull once a year.

13. This is it exactly. They have nothing to fear. As Rockpile said, Borstal Schools worked well and kids had good cause to be afraid of going to one. Also the stigma of Borstal was a deterrent in itself. You would have had a fcuking good thrashing from the old man to help you on your way as well.
    No reason to respect anything re some of todays kids. A fcuking ASBO is a must have, a medal to show how hard these pasty faced little cnts are.

14. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

it's not the absence of fear - it's the knowledge that if you touch them, the consequences are far worse for you as CPS will be down on you like a ton of bricks looking for the easy target.

I suspect if you pulled one of the gobby little fcukers off the street and drove them somewhere nice and secluded, where the screams wouldnt be heard, it would be a different story.

15. You know the scary thing is that's the most keen response I've gotten all year, might be the only one :oops: :cry:

I donno about the UK but here in SA the Teenage Group that pisses me off so much is the rich goodlooking pretty boys and their, "look at me I drink 3 beers without throwing up" attitude..
    That and the rich wannabe hard asses threatening to cut me, If you're gonna pull a knife on me just fcuking do it so i can show you exactly how its used.
    Fcukers.

I really despise rich people, especially when they act lower class, Its not that great being poor, i'd swap anyday, I'd love to be able to go out when ever I want and not have to worry bout finding a job so my family can have that extra bit of cash.