• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

New NTTT

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I will shortly be handing over the keys to the Tank and resuming my other presence on Arrse.

I am away next week (but might find a computer in the south of France for a quick lurk) and hand over to another blond on 4 Apr 07 (a good chap not chapess).

It has been a pleasure doing business.

(over to G2 LB for abuse...) salut:

So are there any takers for an NTTT farewell / welcome bash in London somewhere?

NT' did you get my email? I see the phones were down again today!!

cpunk

LE
subbsonic said:
So are there any takers for an NTTT farewell / welcome bash in London somewhere?

Yeah Baby, let's do-oo-oo it!

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
subbsonic said:

Cracking idea, that subbsonic. Fully endorsed here. Time for a gathering of the clans, anyway.

Nothing like a quick lurk (especially in S of France).

One day I'll get to be in the Smoke when everyone else is there...

So is the old NTT back from France yet?

Is this event going to get off the ground, or are we going to scrabble round for tickets for a 9X9 near the Babcock trophy venue???

Glad_its_all_over said:
subbsonic said:

Cracking idea, that subbsonic. Fully endorsed here. Time for a gathering of the clans, anyway.
What a plan, aim off for straight after the ICAREC meeting - anyone want to go firm with this?

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
deerhunter said:
Glad_its_all_over said:
subbsonic said:

What a plan, aim off for straight after the ICAREC meeting - anyone want to go firm with this?
Anyone got the date of the Clinic to hand? I'm away from 10-17 in Forn Parts...

subbsonic said:

So What happened , have we offended you??

The Director thinks we should have more DE NTTTs.

Can old or new NTTTs be trusted?

Should we send them Christmas Boxes if they are deployed?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
THE_EDITOR Int Corps 6
THE_EDITOR Int Corps 37