New Navy recruits arrive at HMS Raleigh

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by MoD_RSS, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. New recruits arrive at training establishment - whoo hoo. Recruits pass initial training and throw hats in the air - how very American.

3. sorted

• Like Like x 2
  4. COs, if this is the best that MoD RSS can come up with is it really worth wasting bandwidth on? This is not 'news', nor is it 'interesting'.

5. how very gay.

That's week 19, Introduction to Homosexuality, and fondling each others poo holes.

6. I bow to your superior knowledge on the finer points of Naval man-love training policies and procedures.

7. Sorted, bearing in mind it's only a ten week course, it's probably what you meant anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  8. If whoever it is who writes this ball achingly shite waste of letters happens to read this, please email your immediate superior, tell him/her that your job is utterly pointless and the post should be shut down immediately then take yourself outside and throw yourself in front of a train. You cunt.

9. Hhhmmm. I detect a note of disapproval.

10. This is a very good point.

11. C'mon guys, you have to admit that's the best one to date.

12. fixed that for you.

13. Am I getting old or are the RN recruiting 11 yo's now?

20120116Kittingup1UJpeg.jpg

14. They be redundant next week!

15. [​IMG]

The RSS feed could have at least commented on the shagability of two of the recruits... the one on the right has got both her Mum and Dad working on Raleigh, so keep 'em in your pants boys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.