New NAAFI door sign

jesus loves you arsehole for the the gent's boggy door.

Attachments

Too flowery, what's wrong with "FUCK OFF YOU CUNT!"? I admit we may need to work on the font and letter size but the principle is sound I think.

M

Mark The Convict

Nice idea, but redundant; the cunts don't heed the one that's there already, so why bother? Admittedly, 'really quite nasty' is understating it a bit, and understatement clearly has no place in the NAAFI.

How about 'YOU GONNA GET RAPED'?

Funny-Pics-11_10_2011-12.jpg

G

goatrutar

Nice idea, but redundant; the cunts don't heed the one that's there already, so why bother? Admittedly, 'really quite nasty' is understating it a bit, and understatement clearly has no place in the NAAFI.

How about 'YOU GONNA GET RAPED'?
5A might have something to say about trademark infringement.

I for one welcome those useless 'drippy cunts' and their winging. Gives me a laugh as 'the boys & gals' rip 'em a 'new one' and the general repartee. So I say let them in.

M

Mark The Convict

I think that is the guy getting pumped in the garden workshop in the movie, "Scum"!
We have a winner! I was going to claim it as a self-portrait, but I've been rumbled now.

*checks Stevesparky's profile in case he's a spammer*

*he isn't*

*curses, foiled again!*

I'm no spammer. Just a new member on here with a good memory for faces! That guy on the receiving end has a face so contorted in agony that, after seeing that movie back in the 80's, the image has remained with me ever since! I actively avoid all things of a horticultural nature just in case there are a gang of arse bandits waiting to ambush an unsuspecting victim!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 497
digimon Royal Signals 22
W The NAAFI Bar 245