• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

New motto for Cornwall

"One and All" has been replaced with "**** you...Peasants"

Cornwall County councillors award themselves 20% increase...not a windup either...unfuckinbelievable arrogance.

Janners / pointyheads... I shit 'em. If you are ever behind a car with a Kernow flag sticker you can be rest assured they will cause you some form of outrage due to fuckwittery whilst they are in your way.

Janners / pointyheads... I shit 'em. If you are ever behind a car with a Kernow flag sticker you can be rest assured they will cause you some form of outrage due to fuckwittery whilst they are in your way.
bit harsh from jolly jack...on the subject of fuckwittery, were they responsible for HMS Brazen, HMS Grafton, HMS Nottingham, and HMS Astute as well??
Just asking like.

No doubt these councillors will be emmit greedy bastard immigrants from London. I will put 2 shillings of tin towards petrol to fire the outrage bus up me ansome. Proper Job

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I thought that was East Anglia - where they've also got 6 toes and all look like each other.
Yeah the only place in the UK where DNA evidence is useless -

"We got the results back!"

"Who is it?"

"Er you, No, me No! him No! Them oh shit it's could be anyone of us."

If the bus is going down, can it drop me off at mothers. Just a slight detour to Flushing if you please.
Big rises for councillors is not limited to Kernow.
Just remember the mantra,
"We're all in this together"

CG

Latest Threads