New motto for Cornwall

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by samain11, Oct 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "One and All" has been replaced with "**** you...Peasants"

Cornwall County councillors award themselves 20% increase...not a windup either...unfuckinbelievable arrogance.
  2. Another area of the UK that needs towing out into the Atlantic and sinking!
  3. OI'm orrite Janner?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Not bad... but janners is frum debn biy.
  5. Janners / pointyheads... I shit 'em. If you are ever behind a car with a Kernow flag sticker you can be rest assured they will cause you some form of outrage due to fuckwittery whilst they are in your way.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. bit harsh from jolly jack...on the subject of fuckwittery, were they responsible for HMS Brazen, HMS Grafton, HMS Nottingham, and HMS Astute as well??
    Just asking like.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I thought it was "Geroff my lannd"

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Where's Cornwall?

9. "…You go to where the men speak wurzel... and then continue until they speak something else.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. That's ******* Somerset you daft twat.

Don't u no nuffin.
  11. Walk south west untill you reach the lands where people walk with webbed feet

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

I see - it's one of those reservations those far-sighted Anglo-Saxons set up so the Celts could decline in peace. Much obliged.
  13. I thought that was East Anglia - where they've also got 6 toes and all look like each other.
  14. No doubt these councillors will be emmit greedy bastard immigrants from London. I will put 2 shillings of tin towards petrol to fire the outrage bus up me ansome. Proper Job
  15. I was paraphrasing Balian's Dad from Kingdom of Heaven, but he was talking about how to get to the Middle East to find the heathens… same sort of principle ;P