New Mod

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
The observant among you will have noticed Ugly sporting his natty new medal bar. Welcome to the establishment Ugly!

ugly

LE
Many thanks folks, after becoming a Jedi master at use of the quote button I was asked to swish through selection and now know the colour of the gents inside the boathouse at the back of MB (wherever the feck that is?) Does that make HRH Billy a bezzer?
Bear with me though as I have size 11 feet and size 15 fingers!

ugly

LE
Apparently as with my service career no one else wanted the job!

ugly said:
Apparently as with my service career no one else wanted the job!
Oh, c'mon Ugly, you weren't a sloppo :wink:

PS. congrats too :D

Does this mean that I now have to call you Sir when I slag you off?

Well done mate ... proof that lunatics can have a say in the running of the asylum :lol:

ugly

LE
I'd better sign off now as I am possibly tired and emotional after drinking cider all afternoon! Thanks for the encouragement you bashturds and see you all later!

ugly

LE
napier said:
The observant among you will have noticed Ugly sporting his natty new medal bar. Welcome to the establishment Ugly![/quote]
I wonder how long before I am bust? Anyone running a book? :?
Thanks Archer see you at training on Friday! :twisted:

Another willing volunteer! More chance of getting some leave now! Welcome to the team, anyone with that many posts deserves some recognition.

ugly said:
Many thanks folks, after becoming a Jedi master at use of the quote button I was asked to swish through selection and now know the colour of the gents inside the boathouse at the back of MB (wherever the feck that is?) Does that make HRH Billy a bezzer?
Bear with me though as I have size 11 feet and size 15 fingers!
Go on then? What colour is the boathouse? If say anything less than luminous Orange with green spots I am going to Bad CO to have you stripped of your award......

I think I'd said it elsewhere but well done on your appointment Ugly! Rather you than me.

So what about a weapons and shooting forum? ;)

kitmonster said:
Another willing volunteer! More chance of getting some leave now! Welcome to the team, anyone with that many posts deserves some recognition.
Don't say that, otherwise they'll make PTP and MDN Mods too.

D'oh - too late.

PassingBells said:
kitmonster said:
Don't say that, otherwise they'll make PTP and MDN Mods too.

D'oh - too late.
On that basis I better start posting less.

D'oh, done it again!

Nice one Ugly! As Ex Stab said, you can now use your rarefied position to get that shooting forum established (see thread in site issues).

ugly

LE
The only problem is the crossing over, sports, adventure training and events etc seems to cover the shooting side for me but I'll poke my nose in and have a look at the comments.

ugly said:
The only problem is the crossing over, sports, adventure training and events etc seems to cover the shooting side for me but I'll poke my nose in and have a look at the comments.
But keep supporting the AKC ... your advice has been invaluable for some posters.