New Mod

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by napier, Aug 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. napier

napier LE Moderator Reviewer

The observant among you will have noticed Ugly sporting his natty new medal bar. Welcome to the establishment Ugly!
  2. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Nice one Ugs!
  3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Many thanks folks, after becoming a Jedi master at use of the quote button I was asked to swish through selection and now know the colour of the gents inside the boathouse at the back of MB (wherever the feck that is?) Does that make HRH Billy a bezzer?
    Bear with me though as I have size 11 feet and size 15 fingers!
  4. What did you do to deserve that?

I hope that a pay rise goes along with the new title.

Next time, I may even buy you a beer.
  5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Apparently as with my service career no one else wanted the job!
  6. Oh, c'mon Ugly, you weren't a sloppo :wink:

PS. congrats too :D
  7. Does this mean that I now have to call you Sir when I slag you off?

Well done mate ... proof that lunatics can have a say in the running of the asylum :lol:
  8. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I'd better sign off now as I am possibly tired and emotional after drinking cider all afternoon! Thanks for the encouragement you bashturds and see you all later!
  9. The Mod who started the thread is evidence to that fact! :D Well done Uggers - hope you're loving the lycra uniform! :p
  10. Congrats Ugly.
  11. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

12. Another willing volunteer! More chance of getting some leave now! Welcome to the team, anyone with that many posts deserves some recognition.
  13. Go on then? What colour is the boathouse? If say anything less than luminous Orange with green spots I am going to Bad CO to have you stripped of your award......
  14. Oh God, another beasting session!!
  15. I think I'd said it elsewhere but well done on your appointment Ugly! Rather you than me.

So what about a weapons and shooting forum? ;)