New Mod

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Davros_the_Dalek, Aug 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For those that haven't noticed already, CR has been granted mod status for the Int Corps forum.

If you have gripes or queries about the forum, you can now take them to me, cpunk or CR (who'll eat them and then talk about helicopters).

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Must admit I noticed the dreaded MOD tag on his medals and had a quick check of the date to make sure it was not 1/4/09 :D

Well done CRCR on your demotion. Stick in and you might get your credibility back in a few months. 8)

3. i only offered to help out because i thought mods got a "capital letters" facility. frankly, i'm disappointed.

i can feel myself changing... i'm going crazy with power already. it's like being milk monitor all over again :D

[​IMG]

4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

You seemed to get a bit of your post incorrect so I sorted it for you. No need to thank me.

5. He won't. MODs rarely converse with us mortals.

6. oi, less of that or i'll smite you. :D

7. Smite me, smite me!

Attached Files:

8. Oh dear. This situation will now degenerate into stories of Bubble-Washing, and playing ping-pong in the Mess...

:)

9. Alreet pet!

10. However, MODs do not usually post that much (Davros - a measly 982). This can be witnessed by CRs 'disappointing' 22 posts over 2 days. Maybe that means that we won't hear that much from him from now on...

Hang on...CR promoted twice in one calendar year?

11. i like that - sounds more impressive than five times in 19 years :D

p.s. not entirely sure this classes as a promotion... feels more like a jiffjob lol

12. FFS, what is the world coming to?

13. He who shouts loudest likely has little to say. 8O

14. Hear here. Well done CR.

15. Actually, doesn't that make CR the "Daddy" now (or at least Block Senior)