New Mod

#1
For those that haven't noticed already, CR has been granted mod status for the Int Corps forum.

If you have gripes or queries about the forum, you can now take them to me, cpunk or CR (who'll eat them and then talk about helicopters).
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#2
Must admit I noticed the dreaded MOD tag on his medals and had a quick check of the date to make sure it was not 1/4/09 :D

Well done CRCR on your demotion. Stick in and you might get your credibility back in a few months. 8)
 
#3
i only offered to help out because i thought mods got a "capital letters" facility. frankly, i'm disappointed.


i can feel myself changing... i'm going crazy with power already. it's like being milk monitor all over again :D

 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#4
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
i only offered to help out because i thought mods got a "capital punishment" facility. frankly, i'm disappointed.


i can feel myself changing... i'm going crazy with power already. it's like being milk monitor all over again :D

You seemed to get a bit of your post incorrect so I sorted it for you. No need to thank me.
 
#5
Auld-Yin said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
i only offered to help out because i thought mods got a "capital punishment" facility. frankly, i'm disappointed.


i can feel myself changing... i'm going crazy with power already. it's like being milk monitor all over again :D

You seemed to get a bit of your post incorrect so I sorted it for you. No need to thank me.
He won't. MODs rarely converse with us mortals.
 
#8
Davros_the_Dalek said:
For those that haven't noticed already, CR has been granted mod status for the Int Corps forum.

If you have gripes or queries about the forum, you can now take them to me, cpunk or CR (who'll eat them and then talk about helicopters).
Oh dear. This situation will now degenerate into stories of Bubble-Washing, and playing ping-pong in the Mess...

:)
 
#10
However, MODs do not usually post that much (Davros - a measly 982). This can be witnessed by CRs 'disappointing' 22 posts over 2 days. Maybe that means that we won't hear that much from him from now on...

Hang on...CR promoted twice in one calendar year?
 
#12
FFS, what is the world coming to?
 
#13
Howayman said:
Davros - a measly 982
He who shouts loudest likely has little to say. 8O
 
#17
In future, please could we have slightly more sycophancy and a bit more aircrew-related banter please?

IMHO CR is still suffering something of a face-time lacuna, is there any chance he could be considered for a Chicksands posting next?
 
#19
Congrats CR although I am slightly disappointed. I though during the night someone had replaced the Ministry of Defence :D
 
#20
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
adastra said:
IMHO CR is still suffering something of a face-time lacuna, is there any chance he could be considered for a Chicksands posting next?
what the fuck? :?
lacuna. n. (pl. -ae ) gap; interval; hiatus. lacunal, lacunose, lacunar, lacunary.

I had to go and look it up. Just goes to show that you learn something new every day....

i.e Adastra is a cnut
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top