New MOD website for the Royal Engineers

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by darbs, Aug 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im impressed actually!
  2. Very nice that, especially the link to the bomb disposal engineer - picture second row on the right (bd07) is an Ammo Tech.

Accuracy never was a strong point.
  3. I know the guy in the bottom right picture, it must have been taken about 10 years ago!!
  4. Armoured Engineer link in Trade page doesn't work either. :x
  5. How about loads of pics with Hesco and Corimecs in.....more realistic...ish
  6. nothing new there then, :wink: :D :wink: :D
  7. Not at all Knocker. Surprised there's no photo of a knocker troop in their G10 cleaning and oiling kit. :D
  8. Bollocks my trade has changed and no fcuker even had the decency to tell me.
    Plant operator MAINTAINER
    what a load of shite
  9. important job that you know OR painting the 432's (again) :D :wink: :D :wink:

that being the case then..............

armd farmers - where are the pies :?: :wink: :?: :wink:

mud muppets - euchre pack :?: :wink: :?: :wink:
  10. See it's the small, but, important points that are missing. :D :wink:
  11. hurrah :D :D :D :D
  12. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

1994 9 Sqn Op GABRIEL Rwanda
  13. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

It is a good page to direct people to who are considering joining the Corps. In fact considering that it comes up on page 1 if you Google "Royal Engineers" it is surprising that people still post on here asking what we do!

The link is also in the "Sapper Careers Advice" sticky at the top of the Sapper page (has been for a few weeks now)
  14. I am surprised they're still not using that photo of D2v3 B**t*n (ex 9 Sqn)kneeling down on the way into Kosovo. Tha photos been on everything.

Edited to add- I heard he was recently severly injured in Afghanistan, get well soon.