New MOD - Just TA and TA Recruitment

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by The_Duke, May 31, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

With Msr hanging up his boots, I have joined the team that MOD these two boards.

If you have any concerns about posts or threads that breach the site rules, please PM me and I will happily have a look. The same applies to unduly harsh or inappropriate comments to enquiries on the recruitment board. The reserve forces recruiting drive is already a huge challenge to deal with, and doesn't need potential recruits being driven away because of a moron with internet access.

If you want to moan that some nasty regular soldier has taken the mickey out of you or called you a hobbyist, please don't bother.

• Like Like x 12
  2. I'd say admin have chosen wisely and I can't think of a man better suited.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Aw. I saw the title and thought we were getting a new MoD. Disapppointed face.

4. Oh ****...

5. Bring back MSR.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I totally agree. The Duke has no sense of humour, no dress sense and looks like an egg with teeth. It's like MSR never left.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Mega - my first bit of Internet culling is a spam merchant. Stand by for the whole of the forum to disappear...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Stand by for all the 'other' units request for info to disapear too.... The HA....who????

Nice one your grace.... your round!

• Like Like x 1
  9. But that post reads so well, I thought it was Dan Brown.......

10. Dont be silly, he never mentioned Free Masons or the Illuminarty so it cant be Dan Brown....

Enid Bylton maybe.....?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Modding the TA Forum is actually not that hard. Most of the stupid posts are obvious and easily culled, and the rest of it is usually fairly factually based. Unlike many of those actually writing the posts.

12. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

You don't think I signed up to do any real work, do you? ;-)

13. The old twat is gagging for a MODship.

• Like Like x 1